Monday, January 15, 2007

When Road Met n Diverged


The recent departure of one my close buddy,Hendrick miles away to Aussie had left me a deep loss of another companion whom i might not be able to see again. Moment of rekindlement during our moments together as housemate, colleagues(SRC,AMSA), PBLmate, CSU-mate, was afresh in my mind. Its kinda bit heavy, trying to think tat he's leaving there for his own good, pursueing his life's dream tat we had shared together during our good old days in C1-3-5 makes me feel better. Gone were the days..So fast n yet so quick..Bon Voyage my dear friend~

Trying to rekindle bac again,perhaps this is not my first time facing such a momentous situation coping wit my life, moving ahead always while trying encapsulate my feeelings not to be too drifted away by the feelings of sobness...Tears were shed umpteen times before during my younger age when me n my family were leading towards a nomadic life,even now.moving um...the 5th settlement i am staying now. Knowing someone and separating were then become such a norm for me. Counting now, I knew a real number of ppl from different traits of life.Really lot, We joyed, shared, n doing activities tat we wil strive for our life's dream..In the middle, we learnt from each other, accepting each other weaknesses and try to improve from there.. There's more to be listed of wat i've treasured wit ppl tat i knew before. Some of them, are stil in mobile phone n stil being in touch, some,God knoes went where n some minority had perished n met Him njoying now, i guess.Afterall every beginning has an ending, jus tat we never knoe when n where.. "Life's like a box of chocolate,u never knoe wat u've gotta get".(sounds familiar eh?...forrest gump '96)
There's more yet to come soon, when seperating wit someone tat i knew n joyed together for years wil come to an end except for the memories tat's being left vividly behind...
When each of us from different directions of roads wil meet at junction and diverged again..we move on..life stil goes on.

No comments: