Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Colours of Rebel

True enough, i passed! I merely jus passed my EOS 5, as wat the rumours saying tat only 1 failure in my batch, had been ardously spread since the viva list was out. I was pleased with my result. Nothing more than tat. I could had demand more of wat i've done n expected, but who cares...i passed...=) 5 Sems in IMU and my results all the while were not strikingly encouraging, except during my first sem n during my last few exams in IMU. I guess, I hav to keep my priorities and concentration anew when i got to my new phase in Seremban. Oh yes, I've managed to pursue to my 2nd new phase which seems to be still in blur distinct. Anyway, tat's not the highlight..hehe..

Upon receiving my results, tat evening i was in my heady excitement to dye my hair..which i had actually tot for few months ago. I'm dying for it actually. I reached the saloon n everything went on smoothly. I believe in tat hair stylist's prowess, n fair judgement,so i basically just asked him to mix n match everything for me, while trying not being look like 'ah beng'. He chose this 'pink yellow' colour for me, which i tot might too eccentric but in the end, when tat colour mixed together wit my natural black hair, it turned out to be goldish yellow... Here's some sample..




I've expected the outcome when my mom saw this. But i never knew it turned out to be so funny to me. No doubt, i got scolded like nobody's business. Reason?...First, no medical students dyed hair( i felt so inspired actually if its true,i'll be the first medical student to achieve such achievment,i'm more than honoured to do so), 2nd only SAMSENG and BADDIES dyed hair(might as well our country's law is to arrest ppl wit hair dyed) 3rd,when i asked bout her own hair colour which is being dyed, she answered me bac tat she's a gal...I felt more compelled into asking more, or else i would end up laughing rolling on the floor, or perhaps i should be angry?..i'm confused..And so...we're not in talking terms, til i dyed my hair bac to black..Nah!..NO WAY!!!!Its rather a win win situation..keke.

Anyway, things got chill down...
I'm jus ok wit it...She's ok wit tat too...Perhaps after receiving my results slip today, only then she felt more joyed...
Overall, i'm quite pleased la, though i wan the other colour...yet another colour of rebel..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I didnt finished your articles through it's too long for me, : P
However, I found something interesting in the last paragraph! Hmm, perhaps your mom is not wrong for being mumbling you for an hour I guess, as your hair really looks like the left overed shit from a dog!!! haha...especially the goldish color which scattered throughout your hair!
Hahah..but it's good to do something you want to do since this is the 1st hair dye in your life after being live for 21 years! what else do u wan to do? Go for it k..live harder for your life, we juz live once only bro..! ( dun go n rompak n involve in criminal'll do la...!)

yenwee said...

walau eh...look not bad wat..
wat shit from dog wor?...really not bad wat..hehehe...
feel better ..ahaha..
yea...looking forward for my nex colour of rebel..hehe...

Anonymous said...

yen wee, I also dont like your hair color... hahaha.. anyway, good try..

you know who am i right? guess la

yenwee said...

hmm...there's only a handful of ppl who cannot blend to my classic taste of colours.lol..so u mus be..um..christina..am i rite?hehe

Anonymous said...

hahahha.. you're wrong!
I thought you are waiting for my comment in your blog?
still want to guess?

yenwee said...

eh...hmm...yea yea...Hear goes my saying,Never Let Go, i'll still guess..Um...Butt aka buttock aka Gordon?

Anonymous said...

haha... you need to see name only can remember is me? too bad...

yenwee said...

hai yah..sorry ah..
i dunno which one who doesn.t like my hair ma..though its not many lah..haha
sorry eh...U r definitely HUE YEEN la~

Anonymous said...

u buttock.. if medical student don dye hair. u wont be the 1st one to achieve tat.. cuz i dyed mine earlier than u. haha.. ppl got discrimination of coloured hair!