Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Aimless Ride.

Much to my greed to fill in my contentment, i was so frustrated of myself recently. Frustrated of myself being achieving nothing beneficial to myself during this break. Its been 2 weeks since I got my result which marked the dawn of my holidays. Been trying to keep myself busy wit the house chores, helping around mom to prepare the CNY delicacies, tidy up my personal stuff, lepaks, looking for part time job,some sports- jogging, badminton, tkd...but in the end, i still feel discontented, without any satisfaction of things i've did. Jus dunno why..Jus can't find anything to satisfy myself...No any high expectation of anything...jus dunno why...wat happen ah??
From dawn till dusk, things i recalled were merely jus waking from bed, bath, eat, hosue chores, sleep, surfing aimlessly..um...yea tat's all. Days were jus lethargic, n dull...haih..Occasionally went out wit friends, n wished it could be longer..

5 comments:

debbie said...

dont worry my life now is as meaningless :P

debbie said...

oh ur gigi getting better?

yenwee said...

Haha...Hopefully this CNY wil bring our life to a better state n hope..
My gigi...yea much better la Deb. Thanx for ur concern. But stil bleeds occasionally when brushing teeth..hehe..

HeNrY said...

hey man...dun worry too much eh. enjoy ur holiday when u haf :) i'm sure it will be much better than me being bz here which u'll be experiencing next mon. so dun think too much n haf fun ya :) catch up wif ya again soon :D carez

Anonymous said...

After a long run, you do need a break, to relax yourself.. just give yourself some time to just enjoy life..
Dont worry, your life will turn back to busy very soon.. haha
had fun in swak?
see ya=)

hueyeen