Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day.

"Of all the people in this world there's only 2 person tat wil not ever harm u...One is ur dad and one is me". I was 18 when she first started to say this to me. Maybe the brashing age n my mindset tat time had drowned away my rationality. I never listen to those philosophies..Never. On top of tat, i was always the opposition under the same roof in tat house. Though i knoe something which is not beneficial to me, but stil i'll do it jus for the sake of satisfying myself looking at them so 'sakit hati' especially her..rebellious huh?..Looking back now as age had caught up in me, I was undisputely naive and immature. I owed her for life..
She was there the 1st second when she brought me into life wit all her might bearing the world's toughest pain. Ady there i owed her lots, stil i was always hating her whenever she caned me n hit me during my younger days. The pain tat she beared was really no match for those cutaneous pain tat i had from her, not to mention her inner pain everytime she caned me n kicked me only for my own good sake.
Of all gal in this world, she is the one tat understood me the most. Yes, this is very true..i dunno why n how come she had such a capability..i surrendered n humbled to her prowess to do so..She understood my demands despite most of the time i denied her acumen. She raised me up well...very well indeed , despite i mourned always bout her child upbringing ways which is being too dictated. How wrong i was, always thinking tat the grass is always greener than the other side. I was here being who am I so far, partly becoz of her.
I knoe all this while, i had hurted her most compared to my other 2 brothers, but i shall not apologize to her, for i've been forgiven by her everytime i hurted her unaware. I knoe i will never be able to fill bac the love potion tat she had poured to me all this while. N i realised too tat she had never ask anything in return from me..All she wans is to raise me up achieving happiness and reaching for greater heights for my own good sake.
I'll always remain the same and wil thrive for the best.
For today, being the World's Mothers Day, i would like to wish u Happie Mother's Day and Thanx for everything. Things will never be the same without u...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u cannot just remain the same .. must listen to her more.. more than the past.. it's not too late for realizing how much care u have gotten from her now.. (maybe u just didn't want to admit it) .. emm, yea, long time didn't visit ur blog, just wanted to say hi. hee.. :P

yenwee said...

Haha..thanx wei...thanx..will continue to update more then...hehe