Sunday, May 27, 2007

Convo Day


Everyone..~this is it..Gold medal la..Congrats Hau Chun!


Bunch of sam pat kias..finally completed phase 1..Wohoo~




Yesterday was sort of something meaningful in my life. Something tat had crosses my mind before but seems to be quite unachievable to attend tat function when I was stil in Sem5. Yea, it was our IMU convocation addressing the end of the first phase after completing 2.5 years in Bukit Jalil for our medical sciences programme before pursuing our dreams in Seremban Hospital. Indeed, it was somehow a tiny lurid moments to be able to go on top of the stage to receive the certificate from the Chancellor. Earlier, during sem5 it was jus a mere hope tat I would be even walking along tat red aisle,,very mere.. Flashing back at those memories bac during my Bukit Jalil, I knew I was far too deviated of my focus to my studies. The grim tat I’ve undisputedly juggled during tat time was indeed coz of my own settings of priority towards my studies. It would be different if I’m more stern on my main priority. Anyway, luckily during the end of my sem5 I am able to pick up again, which hammered me through tat semester putting myself on tat occasion yesterday. Of course, I will not let those histories to be repeated again.
I was indeed much inspired by the speech of the student representative’s speech who had fulfilled his dreams tat day. It gives me more assurance of the pace tat I’m taking on this route, is gonna be a long long one. There’s stil more sweat n tears tat I need to shed before I would be able to stand up like him one day. Besides, it had emulated me to regain my self confidence much more. I was happie for everyone tat day. On top of tat,I was much more enamoured by the news tat my housemate is the Gold Medalist of our batch. This would had prodded me to even emulate more on my hope to achieve more.
Congrats Hau Chun!!!Morever, our batch M204 tat created another history in IMU of the highest Dean list, of 74 in total where all this while its jus a mere 10-15 in numbers of the dean list students in other batches. I was really glad to be in this batch…~We are jus too good~
Albeit, the journey is stil long n the progress tat needed to developed is still a surmountable high, I would hope tat I’ll be blessed wit more determination n perseverance. Like wat I heard tat day during the speech, quoted by the father of medicine, Hippocrates “Cure sometimes,Treat often,Comfort always…” had blossomed my interest in medicine for more…

No comments: