Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jus another day to become a doc.

Time waits for no man. How true it is and I couldn’t been done anything more to agree to this fervent statement. It passes jus like a flash of lightning jus before monstrous thyphoon takes it Triumph..Weeks passed so fast tat ‘m now ady in my 2nd week of new clinical phase here in Seremban. Was so enthused n full of semangat to start this sem anew. Been telling myself to do well in my studies here in Seremban. After a week of orientation, packs of demotivation by the seniors, my semangat was drowned defiantly, while on the other hand trying myself hard to push myself up on par to my own expectation.Bulk workloads, long working hours, not enuf sleep, on calls, stress n bla blas are among few factors tat had managed to culture shock majority of us including me. Anyway, preserverence is the key the tat I’, trying hard to hold onto now.
According my seniors I’m lucky to be able to start my posting wit Family Medicine for the 7 weeks before proceeding to the nex posting in my Sem 6, Surgery n Internal Medicine, 7 weeks each. Family medicine was more relaxing compared to the other posting tat other of my friends got. Tat’s y, I got the opportunity to get a good start to adapt to these zany lifestyle n environment. Everyday my schedule was packed though not like others but stil packed from morning 8.30 am til after 4 pm..unlike surgery n internal med, its 7.30 am – 5 pm not forgetting at times wit on calls, it lasted til 10.30 pm Social life n entertainment life been so limited n even time for sports is being limited to the max ler…

…ha…can’t believe this happening so soon before I even track into the doc’s pathway.haiyo…
Anyway, guess this new environment wil change me into another new n better person..
Looking forward everyday tat I’m jus another day nearer to achieve my life’s goal..to become a doc…=)

No comments: